Thursday, February 26, 2009

MARY/ROSARY BULLETIN BOARD





This bulletin board can be used in many different ways.  I place the golden sheets  on the 4 corners of a bulletin board.  I made a large rosary around the board (it was a large board) and put the student work on each bead.  I used this bead in October or May.
Have students...
1. Write letters to Mary
2. Write bio of Mary's Life
3. Research areas of Mary's life and write summary
4. Draw and write summary of The Mysteries of the Rosary
5. Draw pictures depicting the Feasts of Mary


ADDITIONAL RESOURCE SHEETS BELOW.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide
credit and sources back to your webpage? My blog is in the very same niche
as yours and my users would definitely benefit from some of the information you
present here. Please let me know if this alright with you.

Regards!

Feel free to surf to my blog bespoke garage doors - http://markets.financialcontent.com/mng-ba.santacruzsentinel/news/read/24553709/Bespoke_Gates_Launches_Lineup_of_New_Bi
-

OkScribbler said...


Thank you for asking. Please give credit and a link to my blog.