Wednesday, February 25, 2009

OUR FATHER PRAYER - EXPLANATION AND ACTIVITIES

Our Father - Everyone's God
Who art in Heaven - Who is near us now, and heaven is anywhere He is
Hallowed by Thy Name - Love is Your Name
They Kingdom comes - Teach us to share your love
Thy will be done - Now, just as You and Jesus share
On earth as it is in Heaven - Help us to live
Give us this day our daily bread - You have forgiven me
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us - Help me to forgive others
And lead us not into temptation - Don't let me be selfish
But deliver us from evil - But help me follow you
Amen. - Yes! I believe!


SIGN LANGUAGE:





You need a slow version of the Lord's Prayer.  It's nice is it puts emphasis on certain parts - especially the end.
FABULOUS RENDITION OF OUR FATHER - I PLAY IT EVERY DAY!:
This is the BEST Andrea Bocelli song EVER. Listen as he joins the Mormon Tabernacle Choir in Salt Lake City, Utah for an unforgettable rendition of "The Lord's Prayer."
Listen on Amazon.com: http://tinyurl.com/amazonlordsprayer

No comments: