Sunday, September 27, 2009

HALLOWEEN STRING ART


My daughter did this in 5th grade, around 1994.  
I also attached the Christmas Tree she did in 5th.
Below are sites that have some cute, free patterns.
http://www.easycreations.com/autumn.htm - can buy a pattern for $5.00
http://www.stitchingcards.com/section.php?xSec=5 – on cards, but you could blow up to any size you wish









AMAZON: String Art: No Nails Needed (No. 8609) - Paperback (1981) by Annette Schmidt and Eileen F. Moyer
7 used from $30.00




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

would love the pattern or directions for this pumpkin string art project

okscribbler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I checked amazon for that book, and the price is now over $200... I guess it's rare and in high demand.

Anonymous said...

Do you have anymore of these patterns? I was hoping to teach a class on this.

OkScribbler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Giao said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Giao said...

Could you post more patterns? I love this book and would love to do more patterns with my children.

Anonymous said...

I remeber doing these in school when I was younger is it ok if I could please get more designs. I would love to have my kids make these and enjoy them as much as I did. They don't do this anymore at our school. here is my email dewben7311@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I've have been searching for these forever! Would you be able to email me some more patterns? My email is mduke@laca.org. Thank you so much!

VickiS said...

Thank you for posting this tree pattern! My daughter also made one of these in 5th grade. It's gorgeous! She's 28 now! I want her daughter to make one this year! Merry Christmas!